Availability: In Stock
Ex Tax: $30.87
Raspberry Pi camera V2 module (without driver board), 8 megapixels, 160 degree field of view, compatible with Raspberry Pi V2 camera onboard interface.
If you are using the Raspberry Pi camera V2 version, and you are not satisfied with the angle of view of its module, you can consider using me instead.
- 8,000,000 pixels
- The photosensitive chip is IMX219
- Camera parameters: static picture resolution is 3280 × 2464
- CMOS size: 1/4 inch
- Aperture (F): 2.35
- Focal Length: 3.15mm
- Field of view (FOV): 160 degrees (only 62.2 degrees for the Raspberry Pi V2 camera)
- Distortion: <14.3%
- Depth of Field (Focusing Range): 20cm ~ infinity
- Support 1080p30, 720p60 and 640 × 480p90 video recording
This product is a module (without driver board) and does not include the Raspberry Pi and Raspberry Pi V2 camera driver board in the diagram.If necessary, please purchase it separately.
1 x IMX219-D160